So I am a big fan of peanut butter. I went to a friends for dinner the other night and it was my turn to make the main. So I wanted to make something simple that I could just bung into a pan and leave. And somehow incorporate peanut butter.
CHICKEN IN A PEANUT BUTTER CURRY SAUCE
Ingredients for 4;
- ~600g of chicken (cubed.you can add more or less.)
- 250g Fine green beans (halved)
- 1 large red pepper
- 2 tblsps oil and some salt and pepper to taste
For the Sauce;
- 1 can of coconut milk (usually ~400ml)
- 120ml chicken stock
- 1 tblsp red thai curry paste
- 80g peanut butter
- 1 tblsp of lime juice
- coriander to garnish
Want to thank http://www.genaw.com/lowcarb/ for this recipe.